We provide comprehensive legal advice on environmental matters related to all industrial and commercial activities, as well as mining, oil and gas operations. We are fully acquainted with the environmental regulatory system and administration since its inception in 1990. Our team has a complete command of all the environmental requirements applicable in developing economic activities whether they are new projects or ongoing operations.
We are aware of the economic relevance of corporate decisions in environmental matters, and are ready to provide our clients with an appropriate and timely advice.
Our legal staff include senior specialists with more than twenty years experience at national and international levels which allow us to provide services according to the highest quality standards.
- Environmental permitting (EIA, PAMA, DIA, etc).
- Water use rights and effluent discharge permits.
- Solid waste and hazardous residues.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Relationship with indigenous peoples, the community in general and other stakeholders.
- Public participation.
- Dialogue with the government authorities.
- Protected áreas.
- Cultural heritage.
- Financial – environmental aspects (trusts, guarantees, etc.).
- Clean Development Mechanism – CDM (carbon market).
- Environmental and social due dilligence for companies acquisitions, mergers, financial transactions, and the like.
- Auditing of legal compliance with environmental, health and safety (EHS) regulations.
- Evaluation of environmental management systems.
- Assistance in obtaining environmental certification ISO I400I.
- Management of environmental liabilities.
- Assistance in governmental control processes.
- Legal defense in administrative and judicial lawsuits.